Delay you do want to incur: this is the ultimate delay gel guide
You probably know the Hollywood image of the man who unbuttons his jeans and cums before they are well and truly on his ankles. Now it won't be that fast in real life, but the fact is that the game is over for many penis owners faster than they - or their partner - would like. Fortunately, you can do something about this. In this guide we tell you what you need to know about delay gels.
How can you delay your orgasm?
One in three penis owners sometimes has a premature ejaculation. They or their partner think they come too quickly. When something is too fast, it's different for everyone. For some, a few minutes of lovemaking is sufficient, while others prefer to spend one or more hours.
If you want to delay your orgasm, you can do the following:
- Breathing techniques: Towards the climax you often start breathing higher in your body. By continuing to breathe and focus slowly to your belly, you can delay your orgasm. This technique takes some practice, so don't be sad if it doesn't work out in one go. But once you get the hang of it, you can have a lot of fun with it.
- Switch positions: Is there a certain position where you often come quickly? Then switch to a position where this is not the case. You can also catch your breath during the switch trick itself.
- Focus on the other(s): You naturally reach an orgasm when you are stimulated. To postpone the climax, you can therefore take a break by spending time with the other(s). This way you can enjoy each other even longer.
- Use a delay gel: A delay gel is a simple tool for holding off the terminal. Use it on its own or in combination with the tips above.
What is a delay gel?
It is all in the name: a delay gel is a means – intended for the penis – that helps to delay ejaculation. It is also known as delaying gel. A delay gel numbs the nerve endings of the penis slightly and temporarily, so that you are stimulated less (quickly). It may sound nasty, but it's completely harmless.
The ingredients Laurerth-9 and Avena Sativa Kernel have a caring effect and contribute to delaying ejaculation.
How do you use a delay gel?
Using a delay gel is easy:
1. Put a big drop of gel on your finger
2. Then apply it on the glans and rub it in gentle circles
3. Wait a few minutes: you will feel your glans become less sensitive It is useful to test some gel on your forearm beforehand.
That way you know you are not allergic. Because our gel is water based, it is safe to use with silicone toys and latex.
What's in the Aia* delay gel?
At Aia* we try to keep the ingredients list as short, simple and clear as possible. For example, our massage oil consists of only three ingredients and our lubricant of six. Delay gel is a slightly more complex product, which also makes the ingredient list a bit longer.
The first and most important ingredient: water. Second: PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate. This is made from the fatty acids from coconut. It binds water with oily ingredients. PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil is a blend of synthetic polyethylene glycol (PEG) and natural castor oil. PEGs are safe synthetic ingredients. In addition, we use Laureth-9, a form of lauryl alcohol. It cares for the skin and helps delay the climax. We use Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, a safe synthetic ingredient, to improve the structure of the gel. It makes the gel a bit thicker and nourishes the skin. It is also a fatty alcohol extracted from coconut or palm oil. Alcohol is alcohol. Aminomethyl Propanol is a safe synthetic ingredient that stabilizes the pH value so that the gel is kind to your skin.
Avena sative kernel extract sounds fancy, but it's just another word for oat extract. We use this plant-based ingredient because it softens the skin and prevents your gel from reacting crazy to oxygen. Carbomer is an emulsifier and thickener. It ensures that the gel remains a nice, even substance and that it is pleasantly spreadable. Glycerin is obtained from vegetable oils, such as canola oil. It is a water-soluble, natural substance that helps to hydrate the skin. Humulus lupulus cone extract, on the other hand, sounds like a Harry Potter spell, but is in fact just an extract of hops. You know, whatever you find in your beer. This ingredient also has an antioxidant effect.
Limonene is a fragrance found in citrus fruits and peels. Mentha Piperita Oil is peppermint oil: a natural, essential oil from the peppermint plant. Ethylhexylglycerin is a moisturizing agent and a substance that inhibits odor-forming bacteria. It also ensures that the gel stays fresh. It enhances the preservative effect of the last ingredient: Phenoxyethanol.
So, now you can move from that Hollywood cliche of the person who cums after one second, to the other Hollywood cliche of the people in love who can go on and on and on. Or not of course! Fancy? Then take a look here for our products.